Here are some tips to go through Word Cookies levels quickly:
- Use bonuses wisely – Save bonuses like Rainbow Ball for levels with more tiles to clear more words at once.
- Buy power-ups – Lightning Bolt, Bomb and Rainbow Ball can help you form more words faster.
- Find small words first – Clearing short words gives you more letters to work with for longer words.
- Make the longest word you can – Try to use all tiles and make 7-10 letter words whenever possible.
- Find overlapping words – Look for words that share letters to maximize your turns.
- Use common letters – Prioritize common letters like E, A, R, S first.
- Watch ads for free letters/hints – Ads give power-ups to help you progress.
- Spend coins for extra hints/turns – Don’t hoard coins, use them to help pass tricky levels.
However, there are no cheats on word cookies and progress require gradually completing each puzzle. Rushing through diminishes the enjoyment.
Get more Answers to your questions in our Word Cookies FAQs